- Responsibilities may include researching written inquiries, requests for information, disputes, servicing transfer for acquired and transferred mortgages, and general complaints received from customers.
- Work with inside departments, vendors, and designated counterparts as needed.
- Investigates and resolves a variety of issues that may include problems related to escrow, payments, fees, loan boarding, etc.
- Prepares and sends system-generated dispute acknowledgment letters.
- Performs consistency checks to identify data discrepancies and documents results.
- Researches and resolves written inquiries, requests for information, disputes, and general complaints received from borrowers in accordance with established policies and regulatory requirements.
- May be required to perform in depth research on loans post boarding to validate potential boarding errors and ensure accuracy of data.
- Development and maintenance of policies and procedures that apply to these activities.
- Writes response letters in a professional and courteous manner.
- Reconcile and following up on any missing items.
- Assist with troubleshooting data anomalies, and assisting with research issues.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Demonstrates behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Skills & Abilities: (Include any required computer skills, regulatory knowledge, certifications, licenses, languages, etc)
- Strong customer service background.
- Thorough knowledge of the RESPA as it pertains to qualified written requests.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
- Proficient in Excel and general strong computer skills.
- Communication – Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with most levels of employees and management. Speaks and writes clearly and correctly.
- Judgment – Displays willingness and ability to independently develop solutions to problems and work with minimal to moderate supervision. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and make timely decisions.
- Teamwork – Competent at working in partnership with team members to deliver expected results.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Problem-solving – Resolves problems in a timely manner; able to gather information and identify problems.
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Years of Experience:
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed