- The position will report to the Retail Lending Business Operations team. The Leads, Support Specialist II will perform a key function within the purchase sales team to ensure optimal routing of IB customer calls, conduct OB calls to borrowers, ensure data integrity within lead management system, and perform other tasks as required related to sales management.
- Perform OB telemarketing campaigns
- Receive IB calls from marketing campaigns
- Cultivate owned list of purchase leads from various source
- Help meets loan production goals through proactive and responsive self-sourcing and pipeline management activities by the purchase AE sales team and BDO.
- Ensures complete borrower satisfaction.
- Operates as the point of contact before borrower goes into an executed purchase contract.
- Responsibility for updating the AE and BDO on contract status, and prioritize leads depending on contract date.
- Route calls and leads within the telephony and lead system appropriately
- Ensure data integrity within lead management system
- Manage exception processing of various reports
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively interact with customers and Realtors.
- Strong organizational skills
- NMLS Strongly preferred
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail, with the ability to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and mathematical skills, using sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed