System Architects are technical leaders, responsible for the design, architecture, and implementation. They adapt to the challenges of changing environments and infrastructures to meet client deliverables. Working out on client sites they become exposed to and experts in overcoming the complex obstacles many businesses face.
- Provides thought-leadership to fellow team members and the client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements.
- This includes scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, UAT and production deployment.
- Building diagrams, project plans, presenting their design in meetings, creating build of materials.
- Ensures delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional requirements.
- Provides technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation.
- Being a technical lead for other staff members, ranging from Helpdesk, Operations, Engineering and many different business units.
- Identifies project technical risks.
- Ability to identify problems and addressing them permanently.
- Ensures delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed. Works in conjunction with upper management to size, manage scope and risk.
- Provides support and technical governance focused on one or more projects at a single client.
- Advanced knowledge of the virtual infrastructure, clouding computing.
- Solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of implementing anything system related.
- Master SME that acts as a resource to the organization; pro-actively responds to ad-hoc questions from all different IT units.
- Wearing the hat of a Leader, being able to get troubleshoot anything at anytime.
- Provides specialized knowledge within IT industry domain and frameworks.
- Acts as the mentor to all team members on their assigned project tasks.
- Focused on customer success (realization of business benefit).
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values