- Resolves disputes and high profile complaints received from customers, Regulatory Agencies and Attorneys on behalf of Executive and Senior Level Management
- Researches and resolves written and verbal disputes and complaints on behalf of Executive and Senior Level Management in accordance with established policies and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures all inquiries and/or complaints are worked to a resolution in a timely manner and with effective service to customers.
- Will oversee the foreclosure alternative process is completed based on regulatory guidelines for related complaints.
- Investigates and resolves a variety of issues, including problems related to escrow, taxes, insurance, contested late charges and
- late payments, credit disputes, fees and charges associated with collection efforts or property preservation, loss mitigation, account balance and payment verification, and Adjustable Rate Mortgage ("ARM") information.
- Writes response letters in a professional manner containing accurate information, including copies of requested documents.
- Maintains electronic log and records pertinent information and action taken in response to borrower's dispute or inquiry in the loan record maintained in loan servicing system.
- Ensures each complaint is handled within regulatory timeframe including updating the CFPB and BBB portals and any other channel complaints are received.
- Conducts a detailed quality review of each complaint. Studies and recommends procedural updates to improve efficiency of respective department related to the complaint.
- Reviews each inquiry and or complaint for quality control and corrective action
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, including professional telephone manner.
- Working knowledge of collection practices and law, loss mitigation, foreclosure, and bankruptcy laws, thorough knowledge of the RESPA as it pertains to qualified written requests.
- Knowledge of personal computers using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook. Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
Years of Experience:
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed